Why Choose "Ortlieb"? We've been fortunate to experiment with many types of bicycle bags. Not all bags are created equal. And more importantly, not ALL bicycle bags are good for E-Bikes. Ortlieb is one of the few bicycle accessory brands we strongly recommend for E-bike applications. Read on if you'd like to know more about bag performance on an e-bike vs a conventional bike.
Ortlieb was founded in 1982 in Germany as a Bicycle Bag company that designed cycling adventure bags that not only looked pleasing, but would stand up under extreme conditions. Today, Ortlieb is known world-wide for their outstanding collection of cycling and backpacking products.
About The Ortlieb Back-Roller City Rear Pannier with a roll-top closure and the easy to use QL1 mounting system.
Durable polyester fabric make this pannier a long lasting touring companion. The waterproof roll closure ensures safe and waterproof storage of food and equipment. With its QL2.1 fixing it is quickly mounted and taken off the bike rack. A shoulder strap provides carrying comfort when taken off the rack. Further features: 3M Scotchlite reflectors | integrated inner pocket
- Easily mounted to racks with a diameter up to 16mm (reduction pieces for 8mm and 11mm rack diameters included)
- PVC-coated polyester fabric offers waterproof protection
- Edge protector with slots for mounting the ORTLIEB carrying system
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable with Allen key no. 3
- Release handle for mounting and releasing the QL1 system
- Lateral 3M Scotchlite reflector on both sides for visibility